CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Obama defined . . . ??

I try not to get too political on this blog, because politics are very personal. And then I thought, "Hey! This is my blog; I can get personal on here with my politics because the 1st Amendment guarantees it. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree, but my blog? My opinions. LOL

So I've been trying to find out more about Obama, so I looked up “Obama” in Wikipedia, and this is what it says:

“Closet Muslim who ran for president of the USA in 2008. Solicited votes from people whose livelihood depends on the generosity of the government, by telling them that if they voted for him, they would be taken care of for the rest of their lives by the rich white folk. Because it wasn’t fair that rich people have so much, while they have so little. Unfortunately, the majority of these people, who were too lazy to work for a living, were also too lazy to get to the polls to vote, so Obama resorted to hiring vans and buses to get them to the polls, reminding them all the way on which side their bread was buttered. ACORN, which ostensibly stands for ‘Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now,’ secretly stands for “A**hole Crackers called Obama a Rotten N-word” and was formed in order to whip minorities into a frenzy in order to ‘put one over on whitey.’ Organizers vehemently deny this claim; however, Obama’s car was seen parked at Rev. Wright’s house after midnight several days last week.”

::cough:: ::cough:: hmmm.. have something stuck in my craw . . . Oh look, that’s my tongue in my cheek! ROFL

That's a joke, son; supposed to laugh. It's called "political satire." Please don't write me hate mail! :-P

0 comments: