CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing . . .

. . . Tales of a Dysfunctional Family!

I added this blog to my blogroll on the left; also that name above is a link. You just can't tell until you mouse over it. Stupid layout.

Anyway, this is an entertaining blog written by a young man named Jake, a smart 15-year-old neighbor of my SIL in Illinois. He babysits for her kids sometimes. We got to meet him when we were out there last week, and he seems like a nice young man. (Hi, Jake!)

Anyway, check it out! I think you'll enjoy it.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Thank you so much for this post! =)

That Chick Over There said...

I always love finding new blogs.

BandK said...

Chick: I like finding new blogs, too.

And you're welcome, Jake! I find out more about what Jennie and family are up to by following your blog! LOL