CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Trip Pictures and Videos

Click this player to watch photos from our trip! Unfortunately, they're not individually labeled, so read the previous post to get a general idea of what they are.




Here's a video of some gorillas (?) at the Brookfield Zoo




This video is of the dolphin show we saw at the Brookfield Zoo. It was kind of hard to catch the dolphins doing their thing, since you never really knew where they were going to pop out of the water, but you get the idea.




This is a video of the penguins. Notice the loud "HONK" one of the penguins made! I had no idea they could make that noise!




And last but certainly not least, here's a video of our nephew playing Wii with his buddy:

3 comments:

Jake said...

Yeah, no problem. I was going to add yours to mine, too. And for the nicknames:
Jennie is Cuisiny. Rick is Mr. Clean. Marie is Shortcake. Shane is Noodles. Glad you like my blog. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I'm going to babysit Marie and Shane and I'm hoping to make the list of all the nicknames of the neighbors on the blog sidebar with explanations, too. I also enjoyed the picture video.

-Jake

BandK said...

Thanks, Jake! :-)

Jake said...

No, Karen. Don't listen to Rando. I don't think he understood your question. The person next to Shane in the video above playing Wii baseball is my brother Matthew, who is called Hurricane on my blog.