CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

This product is amazing!

I don't usually do this, but I had to blog about this product I bought! The older I get, the worse this problem is. I have really rough heels in the summer. It's not so bad in the winter, but since I go barefoot a lot even in the winter, they really don't ever get completely soft. I have dry skin, too, the older I get. Isn't getting older just so much fun?!? The skin all over my body is drier than it ever has been.

Anyway, I get rough, dry, cracked heels in the summer, because flip flops, sandals and bare feet are all I wear. Since I'm so heavy, too, I think the extra pressure makes the callouses develop. It gets really ugly by the middle of summer. I've despired of anything that will help. I've even gotten pedicures, and they just can't get it all.

Well, I kept seeing the ads on TV for the Ped Egg, and I've seen it in Walgreens, and it looked really awful! It looked like a cheese grater, and I was thinking it was a rip-off. I couldn't even imagine something like that not tearing up your feet.

Well I finally just looked up reviews on the Ped Egg, and they were 99% positive, so I figured what the heck? It's only $10 and if it works the way they say it does then I'll be so happy.

Last night, I ran out to Walgreens and bought one. Oh. My. Gosh. My feet are GORGEOUS!! They are a thousand percent better than they were before. They're still not perfect, because I didn't want to make my heels sore, but wow what an enormous difference. It's too bad that I didn't take any "before" pictures, but I took some "after" pics, and my feet have never ever been this nice, not even after a pedicure! I am SO excited. Finally my feet are flip-flop ready. I even painted my toenails today. You HAVE to get this product if dry, calloused heels are a problem for you. I am totally, absolutely amazed!!!

I don't have pretty feet, but here are some pics. I am so happy with the way they turned out!!!



3 comments:

Growininwillows said...

I saw an add for that once and wondered myself if it really worked...might have to invest in one. . .

Growininwillows said...

Hey, curious how your feet are doing after a few days of using the egg thing...

BandK said...

Hi Alicia,
Yes, it still works great!! I have to do it on my heels about every other day to keep it that way, but that's because I'm always barefoot or in sandals. My feet are easy to care for, it just takes a few minutes. The first time I used it, it took longer to get them filed down. Now I just do it a few minutes in the evening, then slather on some lotion right before bed. Eventually the blades will get dull, so they have replacement blades at the store. I tell you what, it is so worth it!! Let me know if you try it!!