CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

TGIA Friday

Thank goodness its almost Friday!! This has been a LONG week. We found out that Bill's dad had surgery on his back and spent the night in the hospital and seems to be doing well. Although either the pain meds or the anesthesia seem to be doing a number on his memory, as when Bill talked to his dad yesterday, his memory was worse than usual. Hopefully it will be better after he's recovered.

We're looking forward to going out there next month. It will be good if we can see him as often as we possibly can, because he will only continue to get worse. We'll be leaving a little more than a month from now. Hard to believe!

My situation at work has improved. I no longer fear for losing my job, although I won't have the "official" meeting until Monday afternoon. But I did ask my boss about the risk of losing my job, in order to put my mind at ease, and he said at this point he didn't think that was going to happen. But you know there are no guarantees. Hopefully this is water under the bridge at this point.

Bill has been really stressed at work, because one of the color copiers in his territory has been giving him fits. It's really been stressing him out. He's spent the majority of the past two days on the same machine. It is SO frustrating for him!! We are really looking forward to having a four-day weekend over Memorial Day weekend a couple of weeks from now.

Well, I'm tired and need to watch a few minutes of TV before going to bed. I'm tired!! My DVR is full of shows and I need to watch a couple to free up space for the next shows to record. We've been so busy that we haven't had time to watch all the shows that are recorded. And, as you know, I do love my TV!! LOL

Have a great Friday, everyone!!

0 comments: