CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My 15 minutes (or maybe two minutes) . . .

Did you see me on the news this morning?!? Did ya?? No? Good! LOL

Good Lord, there's nothing to smack you in the face that you REALLY seriously need to lose weight like being on TV. They say the camera adds 10 lbs. As they said on "Friends" -- how many cameras were on you?!? Geesh. I looked like Jabba the Hutt. As I sit here sipping on my 400+ calorie Dutch Bros Freeze. *Sigh* I LOVE DB.

Well hopefully my appearance on yesterday's noon news and today's morning show will bring us some renewed ticket sales. We're still under 100 tickets sold, and that is really sad. It is going to be a great fundraiser; it's just with gas at $3.70+ per gallon, people just don't have the extra money for things like this.

Plus, there was that other wine tasting event just like ours last weekend. Grrrrr.

Anyway, I have to get back to work. BUT GOOD GOD I hated seeing myself on TV. GAAA!!

0 comments: