CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's over. And I'm so glad!

I'm talking about our fundraiser this weekend. It's Saturday at 8pm right now, and I am exhausted!!! I worked 18 hours yesterday (Friday) doing last minute preparing, and hit the ground running at 9am this morning and didn't stop all day. I think I finally rolled into home about 6:30 or 7:00 pm. Thank goodness Bill came by and helped me. I couldn't have done it without him. We had to get the tables and raffle all set up between when the buses left at 11am and when they got back at 4:00 pm, and believe me, it took every bit of those five hours!! My feet hurt SO bad!!

I don't think we made much money on the event, but it sure went well. Everything seemed to go so smoothly and everyone had a good time. Except me and Bill, because we schlepped tables and chairs all day!!

I'm exhausted, no time for a long post. I have Monday off (yahoo!!!) so I have two whole days before I even have to THINK about work again! I'll post more in the next day or two, along with photos.

0 comments: