CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring flowers

Had a nice, quiet day today. Just lazed around this morning. The only productive thing I did was I went into the office about 1:30 and started trying to organize my office. I got about halfway done when I had to return home at 4:30. I stopped by Raley's and picked up my prescription, and then came home and got ready to go to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser that the Sons of Italy put on. It was fun because we met my friend Deb from work and her husband Bob there and had dinner together. It was great!

When we were walking around the complex last Sunday, we took some pictures of the beautiful flowers and flowering trees around here.

I thought I'd post them for you this Sunday. Enjoy!!





0 comments: