CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shamelessly Stealing a Blog Idea

One of the blogs I follow -- Because I Said So! does this from time to time on her blog, and it's so flippin' funny, that I thought I'd copy her and do the same thing here.

She has a site meter on her blog, and one of the things you can do is track how people find your blog. She takes the blog searches that somehow lead people to her blog, and lists them and makes funny remarks about them. It is fun to read. I have Site Meter too,and as to whether or not I can be as witty as she, I thought I'd at least take a look at what Google searches lead people to my blog door, and copy her idea.

Hers were much more interesting. Hmmm....wonder what that says about MY blog . . . .

Anyway . . . here goes.

chico sports club help wanted
Yeah . . don't think they'd want ME to work there unless . . . it was for the "before" picture . . .

ol boy network video clip
Hmmmm . . . strange.

mitch hedberg died march 29th
Why, yes he did -- he died March 29th 2005 -- and I forgot to give him a posthumous shout out this year. Dang! I let it slip by. RIP, Mitch. You were one of the funny ones. Check out this post for last year's tribute.

ask and ye shall receive blog "jason for the love of god"
These are actually two different blogs. The Ask website once featured the Jason blog. The Jason blog is another funny blog I follow and enjoy. The Ask website? Not so much.

chuck patterson toyota
Yeah. A lot of people have found me this way. I found this search several times. If it's Chuck Patterson doing an ego Google? Well, then no doubt he'll never let me set foot on his dealership ever again. Which is just fine with me! 'Cuz they SUCK! But at least I'm not bitter. LOL

(GAAAAAAA!!! Dodgers just tied up the game. STOOPID Giants. A high school baseball team has better defense. Jeez.)

Anyway . . . .

march 29, 1968 happenings
Hmmm . . . I was 9 years and 7 months old. Probably what, about 4th grade? Couldn't have been too much happening there . . . unless it was the merciless teasing of my peers that . . . well, that's for my therapist and me to work out. LOL

uuuu
WTF?!?

"table mountain" wildflowers
Yeah, we went there.

huffs happenings
Cool!! Someone Googled my blog!! Twice!! Woot!

LOOT THAT WHORE
This is all That Chick Over There's fault. It is!! I swear!!

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

0 comments: