CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Bone weary

Well we did it!! We got moved over the weekend. Wow what an experience. Nothing like packing up and moving at the last minute! I am borrowing a wireless signal from our neighbors. (Okay, stealing it, alright?!?) so I can't be on here long. Cable and internet get hooked up tomorrow -- yay!! Can't wait.

Today I have off work, and I have to get going to the old place and finish cleaning it. Hopefully that won't take all day.

I'll post more later, hopefully with some pics. Everything was done in such a hurry I didn't get any pics of the move, but I should have. Having to cover everything with plastic was interesting, to say the least. The good news was that it didn't start raining until Saturday mid-morning, so we hustled our butts and moved most of the big furniture and electronics before the rain started.

Anyway, I need to run, but wanted you to know we are alive and kicking. Totally exhausted, but alive nonetheless.

0 comments: