CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday blues

Well, just a quick post before heading to bed. Today was an absolutely do-nothing day. Nothing really to post about; just gotta do that whole Blog 365 thing. No biting commentary; no witty repartee.

Woke up fairly early; surfed online for a bit, read my book for a bit. Bill cooked a yummy breakfast of bacon and eggs,and toast. Cleaned it up, too! :-) I felt tired so I went back to bed and napped. I was cold for some reason; couldn't seem to warm up! The sun was bright and shining today; but it was cold out. Woke up, started some laundry, ate some lunch. Bill watched football. I read my book.

Bill barbecued a couple of fabulous steaks and I baked potatoes and cooked corn on the cob. Guess my one accomplishment was raising my cholesterol by several hundred points!

Watched some TV, read some more book, and now *sigh* it's time for bed. Lazy day; nothing accomplished.

G'night for now. Hope everyone's weekend was fab!

0 comments: