CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Obligatory Post

Blog 365 post for the day.

Mind blank, brain dumb, so here's a poem about Mondays, that I found online. It's copyrighted, but since I'm crediting the poet here, hopefully I'm not violating anything. **shrug** We'll see! If I am, please accept my heartiest apologies.

Meanwhile, here's this very cool poem:

Monday Morning

I was happy this morning, as I woke up in bed,
Then realized it was Monday and I faced the day with dread,
For somehow, whatever comes my way, my temper is displayed,
Just mentioning 'it's Monday', my nerves, they become frayed.

The day will be just a ' write off', it's no good me trying to do
Any sort of reasonable job, things won't go right. It's true!
It's like a 'cloud' which hangs around and never let's you be,
Whatever I attempt to do, disaster follows me.

If I could sleep through Monday then that would be just bliss!
Then Monday wouldn't happen, I'd have given it a miss!

© Ernestine Northover

Happy Monday!!

0 comments: