CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Nothing new to blog about; just a usual Monday. The good news, is that we had a gorgeous, sunny day today. And after having had three days of nearly continuous rain, that was a really nice surprise. And a much needed break. All that gloom gets depressing, after awhile.

When I got home from work, I took Mark over to Mervyn's to get him some shoes for work. Maybe some day my kids will quit nickel and diming me to death? Maybe??? *sigh* "Mom, I need shoes." "Mom, I need gas money." "Mom, I need food." Holy cow. I'm just glad that we have the wherewithall to help them. I remember what it was like to be young and really broke. Hell, I'm old and really broke! LOL Bill and I went to Raley's to pick up my prescription after I got home from getting Mark the shoes. It was getting late, so we decided just to do a Taco Bell drive-thru run for dinner after we left Raley's.

Then, when I went to put my prescription into my pill holder (one of those 7-day things), I couldn't find the prescription! Bill and I tore the house apart, and couldn't find it! I finally decided to call the store, and apparently when we stopped by the lotto machine to check my ticket to see if it was a winner (it wasn't), apparently I had taken the prescription out of my purse to find my lotto ticket and set it on top of the machine. And promptly forgot to put it back in. Bill, being the sweetheart that he is, went back to Raley's for me to pick it up. I had to have it tonight; because I was totally out. That was so incredibly sweet. What a good guy! :-)

Mark's car got sideswiped the other day, but the people that hit it left their name and phone number!! Can you believe it?!? There are actually some honest people out there. Mark is working with their insurance company to get the damage repaired. When he parks at his girlfriend's house, he has to park out on a busy street, and he's sustained a couple of different minor damage and dents to his van because people aren't careful. This time, the damage was serious, but thankfully they were honest people. Yikes!

Well, it's late and I'm tired. Bill seems to be coming down with some kind of chest thing now (coughing and stuffy nose) so apparently that virus isn't done with him yet! I just cannot get it. I really don't want to deal with flying and being away from home and being sick. OMG I really hate being sick. Ugh.

0 comments: