CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Earlier post didn't load properly . . .

I tried posting my results from a crime solver quiz I took earlier but it wouldn't post right, so fuhgeddaboutit.

Today is very cold (it's 2pm, and its only about 39 degrees right now), so we're getting some sleety rain. Now, this is news because we're only about 150' elevation here. So any time it's 39 degrees at two in the afternoon, with precipitation, we're constantly checking to see if it's snowing yet! It RARELY snows here -- and when it does, you'd think we'd never seen snow before! Brings everything to a grinding halt. "Snow!" we exclaim as we dance around outside, while people from up north shake their heads and wonder about our sanity!

Hey, we're easily entertained; what can I say!! But it's not snowing yet; but it's colder than a witches . . . well you know. Heh! If it does snow, I'll post pictures.

1 comments:

Love Bites said...

We do exactly the same thing at my house. Of course, I live in Florida. Snow is really rare. And thus, kind of a miracle.