CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Hump Day

You know, posting every single day for 365 days certainly can be excruciatingly difficult. Trying to come up with witty ways to say, "Well, we went to work, came home, ate dinner and went to bed" almost every day is, well, embarrassing. It sounds like we lead such boring lives. "Why is she blogging about this crap?" Some may ask? Well, for one thing, it's a chronicle of our daily (apparently boring) lives! But truly? I enjoy the routine. I'm glad I'm not a stress junkie who needs excitement 24-7. Now that could definitely begin to wear on you. Fun things happen once in awhile, but generally? We just do "stuff." The usual, day-to-day stuff.

For instance, today I went to my Soroptimists meeting at lunchtime. Enjoyed some chit-chat with the nice ladies there, heard a really interesting program from the local Rape Crisis Intervention and Prevention organization, did the usual work thing. After work, I had an appointment with my hairdresser, so I no longer look like a shaggy dog. My bangs were getting so long, I began to look rather bedraggled.

Now we're home, dinner is done (thankfully Bill put our dinner in the oven. It was a frozen chicken and rice meal from Costco -- very yummy!). We just watched the episode of House that we TiVo'd from last night, now I'm blogging before bed. One week from tonight, I'll be in Arkansas!

Now I'm watching an episode of "House Hunters" that I TiVo'd from yestserday. I truely enjoy these peaceful evenings!

1 comments:

Trouble said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.