CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dreary Tuesday

Well, today was a dreary day. The sun did peek through the clouds for a bit this morning, but mostly it was overcast and wet. It rained on and off all day. Nothing new and exciting; just doing the obligatory Blog 365 post. I'm very tired this evening. I had some trouble sleeping last night. Not sure what the problemo was; except maybe just this perimenopause thing. I've read somewhere that one of the symptoms is "insomnia." Gre-e-e-at. Just what I need. Right along with the fatigue. I gotta stop reading that stuff! Then maybe, I can just pretend it isn't happening. LOL Sometimes though, you have to wonder, did the symptoms start before or after I read that stuff. Hmmmm . . . (stroking chin). That whole chicken and the egg thing. Yeah. It's like that. heh

What happened was we went to bed at our usual time -- 9:30pm. We get up at 5:30am, so going to bed at 9:30 gives us a good eight hours of zzzs. Then, for some strange reason, I woke up about 1am. Had to pee (of course!) and then I was just wide awake! I went back to bed, laid there and laid there and finally I said, screw it and just got up. I sat in the living room with a low light on, and read my book for about an hour until I got sleepy. That is what was so weird, is that I was tired, but I wasn't sleepy. I have no idea why I woke up like that; I hadn't had any caffeine or anything. Hmmm, come to think of it, I had some chocolate. That could have been the culprint, because chocolate has some caffeine in it. But that's never been a problem in the past! So anyway, I think I went back to bed about 3am, and when the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, it was really hard to get up. I'll tell ya, my butt was DRAGGING! Ugh. Now I'm feeling really sleepy again, but it's only 7:30 and I don't want to go to bed this early. I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep myself awake for another two hours.

Well that's my post for now. Hope everyone has a great hump day tomorrow!

0 comments: