CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A new bookcase

Last weekend, we bought a ready-to-assemble bookshelf at Lowe's so I can put up all my hardback books. It is a beautiful cherrywood, and is 6' tall. I really like it, but when you see the pics, you can see why it's a knock-together piece of furniture. Bill did an excellent job, but the backing that you tack onto the back was folded in three places, so it didn't lay completely flat. When there are books on the shelves, you won't be able to tell, but you can tell from the pics I took. Oh well. But I really like it. Bill and I were up late putting it together last night. I "helped" by sorting and supplying Bill with the various pieces of hardware as needed.

Well, here are some pics of Bill assembling the bookshelf!



















Ta-da!!! The finished product!

0 comments: