CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finally . . . pics!

Hey, I finally unearthed the camera dock!! Wooohooo! Here are the pics from the move, and also some pics of our new place. We've just spent the greater part of two days cleaning until our arms are falling off. Never again will I rent a place that has so many windows, so many slatted blinds, and hardwood floors. Never, never, never. If I start to do so again, PLEASE shoot me! And we're STILL not done. We have it about 90 percent, but we are SO tired. I counted 'em, and we have 32 -- yes I said THIRTY-TWO -- windows in that house. Do you even know how much I hate washing windows?!? YUCK! **SIGH** I am so glad to have a smaller place. There aren't as many features over here, but OMG it will be so much easier to keep.

Anyway, enough of my whining! I get to have a hair appt. tomorrow to get a cut and color, and then lunch with my friend Alicia! Yay! I am looking forward to that.

Here are the pics:

The truck we rented -- 26 foot!!


Mark and his friend Jason with the couch. Mind you, this couch has reclining features at both ends -- this means it is VERY heavy because of the recline mechanisms:


Loading up . . .


Takin' a break: Jason, Mark, and Scott


The new place. What a mess!


The kitchen! Thankfully it looks much better now.


Whaddya think of our interior design?!? LOL This is looking from the living room into the dining room. The washer and dryer are behind the bifold doors in the back of the dining room.


Our front door!


The bay window in the living room. I really like this feature.


The view from our front door.


Bill hooking up the TV and surround sound system.

1 comments:

Growininwillows said...

I love the bay window..the view isn't bad for not getting the apartment you had originally wanted.

I hear you about cleaning. Our little 500 sq ft apartment took us about 10 hours to clean...it just seems like it takes forever to get just one thing done. That is really the only thing I don't love about moving...the cleaning of the old place...otherwise, moving can be fun.