CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On the countdown . . .

Well, my boss was kind enough to grant me the time off that I need for moving. I worked today, but I have the rest of this week off, and all of next week. Yahoo!! Even though I'll be working hard, I'm looking forward to the next week and a half off! Bill isn't sure if he is going to be able to have next week off; he might have to have the FOLLOWING week off. There's another guy who is already going to be off, so they may not be able to spare Bill next week. He'll find out tomorrow. I hope he can; it would be really nice to have him with me next week.

I'm looking forward to being done!! I'll try to take some pics of our packing tomorrow and post them. Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments: