CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! It's always fun to have an extra day off work. Bill and I took Friday off, too, so we had a four-day weekend. Yahoo!! We've been BUSY!

After deciding to move next weekend, Bill and I have been busy getting ready! Sunday, we spent most of the day cleaning out the garage. We made a dump run, a run to Salvation Army (to leave stuff, not pick up!!) and a run to the storage. Today, we've been busy packing the inside! We got all the dining room done, half the kitchen, and all of the living room. WHEW!! I'm really glad that I started collecting boxes early. And boy, do we have a LOT of CRAP. We'll have to have a crowbar to get all our stuff into our smaller place!! Oh well. We're looking forward to it being done. I'm excited that our new place as a pool! Definitely a fun thing to have this summer. Just another reason we're glad that we're moving sooner than later.

I'm going to be asking for some time off work tomorrow. I hope to have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and all the following week off. That would be nice, and give me lots of time to get everything done. Hopefully my boss will be amenable.

I need to get going, but I will post more as things develop!

0 comments: