CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Busy, busy, busy . . .

. . . But not too busy to play a little!! I've been busy packing all morning, and taping boxes together. Bill called a little before noon and wanted me to meet him for lunch. We went to Subway -- YUM! Then we went by the new apts. to take some measurements and find out where furniture might go, and cable outlets are, etc. to try and do some advance planning. Tried to see if maybe we could start putting some stuff in tomorrow, but no go. They're cleaning the carpets tomorrow -- oh well. Friday it is!!

Then I got home and started messing around on the computer, and found this cool site! Look what I found:

myspace layout

myspace layout



Too fun! There's all kinds of glitter stuff on this site. Fun stuff to put in blogs, and My Space pages, etc. I've been wondering where people found this stuff -- now I know!

I took some pics of the boxes and the mess I've been making, and went to get them off the camera, and Bill has the dock all unplugged, so I will have to try and plug it in again, or wait until we move, or something! I'll try to get some pics of moving day, so my blog will be more than just blathering on and on . . . LOL

Anyway, I need to get off my behind and get moving again. Have a great week and think of us as we MOVE!!! The good news is, that Bill agreed we should get the kitchen packed up, so no more cooking until we are in our new place! Yayyy!! Pizza and Taco Bell it is. :-) Works for me, at least for awhile.

More later!

0 comments: