CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

K.T. Tunstall

So, I've discovered a new singer! I've heard her songs on the radio, and wondered to myself "Who is that awesome singer?!?" I finally discovered that her name is K.T. Tunstall, and she recently released her first CD. She is fantastic and I LOVE her music! She reminds me of Norah Jones in her music style. I purchased her CD the other day, and it is all I play in my car these days. Her two songs that are currently playing on the radio are "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree," and "Suddenly I see." As Bill says, they're catchy tunes! You'd have to be practically dead not to want to get up and boogie (or at least bounce!) when you hear these songs! I boogie in my office chair when these come on!!

The other songs on her CD are awesome, too, some slow some fast, and there isn't a track on this CD that I don't like. That in itself is rare!!

Here's a couple of her music videos for the two songs that are currently playing on the radio that I pulled off the internet. You may recognize them.

This one is "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree."

This one is "Suddenly I see."

I challenge you -- tell me you don't have the urge to get up an boogie when you hear these songs . . . woooohooo!!

Enjoy! I realize that everyone has different tastes in music, but I absolutely love this gal's music!!!

0 comments: