CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day . . .

Well, I'm taking a break from packing boxes. My goodness I have no idea why we have so much crap!! Good Lord! Anyway, I am about halfway through the kitchen. I do have to admit I haven't been real motivated today. I met Bill for breakfast about 9:00, then afterward I went to Costco and then had to drop by work to fill out a time sheet. Of course that was a big mistake, as I got sucked into a couple of things. But that's okay because they needed to get taken care of. I got home about 11:30 and have been busy packing ever since. I'm going to go grab some Taco Bell and then get back to it.

One of the things we had to do was buy a microwave, because the house we're currently in has a built-in microwave over the stove, so we sold our old one. Plus we purchased a whole new set of towels and rugs for our master bath in our new place. I'm really excited, because I got to pick out the color I really wanted, which is a beautiful aqua blue. It's going to be so nice to have neutral color walls again. It makes it SO much easier to decorate!

Anyway, Bill and I plan to go to the apts. and sign papers and pay money at 11:00 tomorrow morning. We plan to take a pickup full of boxes and shelf paper, and spend the rest of the day putting liner on the shelves and hauling boxes over. I hope to move over all of the boxes that I get packed, so that when we pick up our U-haul truck tomorrow at 5:00, we can have it cleared out in order to move our furniture. The monkey wrench in our plans has been that Mark has a wedding to attend on Saturday, and the only U-haul truck available has to be back Saturday at 3:30. So we're attempting to move most, if not all, our furniture over on Friday night. Anyone who doesn't have anything better to do, is welcome to come help us move!! Gee, doesn't that sound exciting?!? (NOT!!) LOL.

Anyway, wish us luck!!

0 comments: