CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weight Watchers Meeting Day

Well, today is my WW meeting day and I had been dreading it, since I had been SO bad this past week. But amazingly enough, I posted a 3.2 lb. weight loss!!! I was absolutely amazed. I couldn't believe it. No doubt next week will be not so good, because for me, it seems to take a week before culinary excess takes it's toll on my weight! I'll have to try to be extra careful this week.

So my total weight loss to date is 12.4 lbs. Wooohoo!!! I am very excited. Got my 10 lb. sticker today. Kinda sounds like kindergarten LOL. I am thinking that the reason for cheating so much this week is that things are stressful at work. I need to find a way to comfort myself without food, but that is a lifetime habit. I've tried other things, and they just don't seem to work.

What's tough for me this time of year is Easter and all the chocolate in the stores. YIKES!!! This weekend, the weather in Chico is supposed to be gorgeous -- low to mid-80s they say. Good time to get outside and take a long walk in the park or a bike ride. Also a good way to burn calories for extra points!! :-)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: