CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jennie!!!


Its Jennie's 40th birthday today!!!

Happy Birthday, Jennie!!

We hope you are having a wonderful day.



As for me, I am back at work today, almost at 100% -- probably somewhere around 90%. My head still aches a bit, but nothing like yesterday. I think this is related to sinus problems, so I've been popping Sudafed and Ibuprophen all day today.

Everyone at work LOVES my new 'do!! Someone said it took 10 years off my face. YEEE HAW!!! I certainly like THAT.

Wow, it amazes me sometimes, watching the counter on this site go up and up and up. We've had over 1300 visitors so far -- I guess people actually read my blather and rather mundane descriptions of our day-to-day lives. What fun! I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Sometimes I feel like I simply vent, and sometimes putting it down like this is a good way to put things into perspective. Thanks for visiting, and thanks for reading!

Other than that, not much happening today. Still no oven at home -- I reported it to the landlord, and they have yet to send out a repairman. I hope they do it soon, as I would hate to have to resort to withholding rent in order to get it fixed. **sigh**.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

0 comments: