CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Another pesky test . . .

Hey I think they are fun!! Always nice to have confirmation that I'm NEUROTIC (like I didn't know that already!!!). Hey, at least I'm a nice neurotic . . . . heehee. Here's the summary of my results. Pretty accurate, I'd say:

"You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working."


My Personality

Neuroticism
86
Extraversion
28
Openness To Experience
2
Agreeableness
50
Conscientiousness
72
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report
Find your soulmate / pysch twin

Ugg Boots, Online Survey Software and Ugg Boots by Pulseware Survey Software

0 comments: