CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 24, 2006

I have officially completed my Master's degree!


Today (Mon., July 24th) was my last day of classes!! I am officially through with school! Woohoo!! I am so happy to finally be done! I now have my MMHR -- Masters in Management with HR emphasis. Wow!! As of last Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m., I am officially on vacation from work, too! Yay! Today was a nice day, I got a few things done around the house, met Bill for lunch and ran some errands. It was great! We are also preparing for our trip to Phoenix to attend my graduation! We leave from the Chico airport Wed. evening at 6:10 p.m. Bill works that day, so I will spend the day getting everything ready, last minute laundry, packing, etc. so as soon as Bill gets home, he can change clothes and we can leave for the airport right away. We will have to check in no later than 5:00 p.m. because of the homeland security rules. Poor Bill is fighting a cold right now. I'm hoping by Wednesday he will be better, because first of all, its miserable to travel when you don't feel good, and secondly flying with a head cold can be painful! Poor guy. Summer colds are the worst.

Well, it is so wonderful to have my life back once again. And having these few days off before we go to Phoenix is wonderful! We get back into Chico at 10:00 p.m. on Monday the 31st, and then back to work on the 1st!

I have to give Bill a lot of credit for helping me get through these past two years as I studied for school. I couldn't have gotten through it without his love and support. He is a wonderful husband. Thanks, Sweetie! :-)

0 comments: