CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just playing around . . .

Here's a couple of my favorite things:

Penguins . . . This one is dedicated to a wonderful person and my dearest friend Shadow (a.k.a. Bob) who lives in Ohio. Bob, you know why I dedicated this Penguin to you. I miss you! Love and hugs, Karen :-)



And monkeys!!




I just wish I could figure out how to put an image in the sidebar. I don't know how to code HTML so . . . I was lucky to be able to figure out how to add links to email, Mary Kay and to friends' blogs on this sidebar. Adding something as complicated as a .gif image is well beyond my capabilities! My friend Alicia has a friend who has a counter on their blog, counting down days, hours and minutes. I'd love to put one on my blog showing the days until graduation, but I can't seem to find one I like. Besides, Alicia's friend's counter stays at the top -- must be part of the header. More HTML coding that is beyond my abilities! Oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to take a class on it. :-)

Enjoy the animated .gifs! And yes, if you look closely, the penguin is animated . . . . he's just very, very sneaky about it. :-)~

0 comments: