CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Take me out to the ball game . . .


Well, its Thursday but it's kinda like Friday! LOL Tomorrow is the 4th of July, so we have a three-day weekend! Woot!!

Tomorrow, Bill and I have tickets to see the SF Giants (yayy!!) play the Dodgers (booo!!) at AT&T Park in San Francisco! I'm very excited. We're driving down to Larkspur, taking the ferry over to the park, the game is at 1:30pm, then we're back on the ferry to Larkspur, then drive home. It will be a long day, but it will be much cheaper than staying overnight down there. We are so broke after our trip to Chicago, fun though it was. I did buy both Bill and I hats at Wal*Mart today. And I bought myself a t-shirt and windbreaker! I'm making Bill wear the hat. He's not normally a Giants fan, but he'll root for them b/c they're not playing the Cubbies or the Yankees. LOL

I'm planning on taking my camera; we'll leave very early (it's over 3 hours to the ferry terminal) and getting home late, so I'll try to post pictures sometime this weekend.

By the way, we've been trying to cut expenses, and one of the things we're doing is to clean out our storage and get rid of it. That means our "spare" room is now the "storage" room and is rapidly filling up with "stuff." However, we did pull out a few things and put them on CraigsList. I LOVE CraigsList! It's free to post, and we sold an electric mower, an edger, a weedeater, and several garden tools (rake, shovel, etc.) in just three days!! We've also got an 8' ladder on CraigsList, but no bites on that one yet. We'll see what happens this weekend.

It's still smoky here, so we will be very glad to get out of that for a few hours. Hopefully anyway; I know that Big Sur has been on fire (which breaks my heart; that is a BEAUTIFUL place) so hopefully the smoke from that won't blow up the coast into SF.

Well, gotta run, but I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Independence Day!

0 comments: