CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Quick update

Sorry I haven't gotten to Part 2 of our trip to SF to see the Giants play. I've been super busy at work, and with the smoke and all in the air from the fires, I haven't been feeling too well. In fact, I stayed home today with a migraine. No fun!

I'll get to it later. We're still alive; just tired. Having poor air quality really begins to take its toll after awhile. I may just post the rest of our pics if I don't have time to write a full post. I wish I had a great memory for details the way Jake does in Tales of a Dysfunctional Family blog (see link on the right). Must be because he's still young! :-) And they have a great group of families on their block. They all play together, hang out together -- it's really awesome. It's the way neighborhoods are supposed to be. That's the same neighborhood where my SIL and her family live. They are very lucky to have such great neighbors. Jake, you have no idea how convenient it is for a parent to have such a reliable babysitter just across the street! :-)

Anyway, I'm tired and still fuzzy from the Vicodin. Have a good one, everybody!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Actually, I carry around a piece of paper and write down little words to remind me what happened. I have a whole notebook full. Don't feel too old!

Marie says hi!

Jake said...

Actually, I carry around a piece of paper and write down little words to remind me what happened. I have a whole notebook full. Don't feel too old!

Marie says hi!

Jake said...

That template that I used took me hours to edit. But I have it saved if you want to use the same template I have. Yes, you are right though. Whenever you transfer to another non-blogger-made template, you will lose most of you widgets. What I did was copied all the html for the widgets into a notepad document, and then put them back in. The ones that weren't html, like the link list (bloglist), I had to redo. But if you do change your template to a blogger-made template, i'm almost positive you won't lose any of your widgets. If you need more info from me, email me at jointhemuter@gmail.com. Thanks!