CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag; You're It!!!

Copy and paste, and answer the questions! You have been tagged!!! I got this from Because I Said So.

Favorite person (outside family)?
Outside family?!? There are others out there?!? OMG who knew??? LOL Okay that's a hard one to answer. There are actually several: Christine, Bud, Tracey, Linda, Marie.

Favorite food?
Ribeye steak, lobster, chocolate, ice cream, M&Ms. (Yes, that IS too food . . . )

Quirks about you?
I don't do puke (mine or anyone else's); I hate the way cotton feels when you pull it apart (it squeaks; didn't you know?!?); If I could I'd wear flip flops every day of my life (when I wasn't going barefoot); I hate shoes (but I love to buy them!!!); I have enough bath/shower products to open my own Bath & Body Works; it drives me crazy to see grammatical errors on things (like signs in stores, labels, painted on cars, marquees, etc.); I like to walk on new or freshly vacuumed carpet; I hate the smell of tires (when I go into a tire store I get instantly nauseous); I have to have at least a sheet covering me when I lie in bed even if its 100 outside otherwise I feel exposed, somehow; I love to watch shows on TV where people win things or get things free (like Extreme Home Makeover or Deserving Design) because it makes me feel really happy for them; and I have to cover all the clocks, cable boxes, and anything with an LED at night because I can't sleep unless it's totally dark. I know; I've crossed right on over from "quirky" right into "weird." LOL

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
Strong, intelligent, goofy, weird, quirky, insecure, loving.

Any regrets in life?
Yep

Favorite Charity/ Cause?
Breast Cancer research

Favorite Blog recently?
I have lots of favs. Too many to mention. See the blogroll to the right!

Something you can’t get enough of?
Chocolate, reading, time at the beach/ocean, sleep.

Worst job you’ve ever had?
Tying vines at a vineyard one summer when I was 19. Ugh!

What job would you pay NOT to have?
Anything involving bugs, snakes or anything creepy-crawly. Also any job involving getting messy or dirty. I'm such a girl! LOL

If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
I'd rather be an electronic monitoring device, but I guess that would have to be . . . hmmm. Probably wherever Osama bin Laden is hiding out, so I could tell the CIA and they could find him and destroy his organization. You know . . . world peace!


Favorite Bible verse right now?
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Guilty Pleasure?
Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream. Especially Ben and Jerry's Phish Food . . . yummmmmmm

Got any confessions?
Can I plead the Fifth?!? You know . . . a Fifth of Vodka, a Fifth of Tequila . . .

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
Four words: Dansko shoes (I know; I said I hate shoes, but you HAVE to wear them now and again, and these are some of the BEST I've ever had on my feet!!!) and Spa Day. Massage, mani, pedi, facial . . . the works!! Ahhhhhhhh . . .

Favorite thing about your house?
I live in an apartment.

Least favorite thing about your house?
That it's not a house. Our upstairs neighbors walk like a herd of elephants all the time!! Good Lord!!

One thing you are bad at?
Math

One thing you’re good at?
Writing

If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
Weight; pay off bills ( know that's two, but oh well!).

Who would you like to meet someday?
Jesus

What makes you feel sexy?
It's all about the "O" and that's all I'm going to say about that!!

Who is your real life hero?
My friend Kimberly, who just finished treatment for breast cancer. She faced this difficult round of chemo with dignity and courage.

What is the hardest part of your job?
Asking for money/donations from people.

When are you most relaxed?
When the wild monkeys neighbors upstairs aren't home, and there's total peace and quiet.

What stresses you out?
My upstairs neighbors; noisy environments, screaming children in public, not knowing what to expect, making mistakes.

What can you not live without?
My husband. Oh, and chocolate and books. Duh!

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
Other people write blogs???

Why do you blog?
Because I'm a narcissist. Aren't you paying attention?!?

Who are you tagging?
I'm tagging no one because there are people out there who do not like to play tag. Sooo, anyone who wants to copy and paste this and answer the questions, knock yourself out. If you don't want to, then don't. I don't care, because it's all about me, anyway.

Right?

0 comments: