CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally its Friday!

Whew what a week! With moving last weekend, cleaning all day on Monday, and a big event at work on Thursday that I was planning, I am pooped tonight! But we've got a lot to do this weekend. Getting everything in it's place here at home, putting up pictures, and starting to clean out our storage. Ugh!!

Bill took me out to Happy Garden for dinner tonight. It's a really good Chinese restaurant here in town, and we had yummy Chinese for dinner. Best thing of all? No cooking or clean up and lots of leftovers. Yay!

Well, our new phone number is active. We got our first phone call on it -- from Bill's daughter!! Not a single collection call. We added our number to the Do Not Call list. So hopefully? No more unwanted phone calls. I hate having to screen calls all the time, and those stoopid collection agencies are the worst. So glad to be done with that. But as my friend Kimberly said -- what about the poor person that gets that phone number next?!? Hopefully they will put that one into mothballs for a really long time. I love the new number, too -- it's easier for me to remember.

I'm going to go watch Ghost Whisperer now, so I will sign off for now. Hope to get pictures of our new place up this weekend!

0 comments: