CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Rainy days and Thursdays

Well, today's blog will be nothing less than . . . scintillating!

Ha!

Not much to say today, except that there is supposed to be a huge storm blowing in, and it's already started raining. Its dark and nasty looking out there. We're supposed to get over 3" of rain dumped on us, and several feet of snow in the mountains. We're too low here to get snow very often (we're only what, about 150 feet or so?) but we surely do need this rain. Although having it all fall at once isn't so great, either. Thankfully we don't live near any rivers. At least not near enough to worry about getting flooded. Unless it rains for like 40 days and 40 nights, but I don't think that's supposed to happen ever again.

I'm just so glad tomorrow is Friday! I like these short work weeks. But next week we have to work a WHOLE FIVE DAYS!! What's that about?!? Heh

I've got a chicken and rice casserole in the oven, and its starting to smell pretty good. I'm really hungry, too! It's a new recipe, so we will keep our fingers crossed that it will turn out as good as it smells. One of the problems I've always had with chicken and rice casseroles, is that often the rice doesn't cook all the way, and is crunchy. I certainly hope that this one will work out fine. I'll keep you posted!!

Have a happy Friday tomorrow, everyone!

0 comments: