CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Not much new to report . . .

Well, it's Thursday, December 6th. And that's about as exciting as it gets around here! LOL

The good news, is that tomorrow is Friday!! Two more weeks of work after this, then I have 11 days off work!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! My parents are coming on the 23rd, and will spend the night on their way to my brother's house. That will be fun. This Saturday, the boys are coming over for pizza and cake to celebrate Mark's birthday! His birthday was yesterday, but Candice had school and Scott had to work, so we just decided to wait and celebrate on Saturday.

Soooooooo. . . that's about it for now. I'm just about done with my Christmas shopping. Does that make you sick?!? LOL

Well I have absolutely nothing else to say. So, there ya go. G'night!

0 comments: