CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Michelle and Nathan's Wedding -- and Pictures of Adam

Well, Bill is back from southern California, and he brought some really good pictures of his grandson Adam, and of course of the wedding. There were about 10 people there, and Bill got to meet Nathan's mom and dad. Interesting group of people. Bill said it was a nice wedding, and afterwards they went over to Nathan's mom's house for a reception. I'm glad I wasn't there, because apparently everyone smokes, including his parents, and everyone except him and Michelle, just about. I ABSOLUTELY HATE CIGARETTE SMOKING, in case you hadn't noticed from earlier posts!!! LOL

Anyway, here are some photos.

Here's one of Adam, with Michelle in the background:




Adam again! He's such a cutie.


I love this one in the rocking chair. He is SO cute!


Michelle in her wedding dress:


Michelle and Nathan:


Michelle and her dad (Bill)


Here's everyone who attended the wedding:


Here's the whole fam damily: Nathan's stepdad and mom, Nathan & Michelle, Bill, Nathan's dad and Nathan's brother


Bill said he had a good time down there, but he missed me and wished I'd been there. I missed him too, and wished I could have come, but I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed being around all those smokers, especially at the reception, where most of them were smoking, both indoors and out. I would have had to leave. I couldn't have stood it. Nasty!!!

Oh well. Have a good evening.

0 comments: