CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'd rather be . . .

. . . on vacation right now. In Hawaii. On the beach, snorkeling, and just doing nothing.

I've had a really stressful few months here at work, and it has been taking it's toll on me. I've been dreaming of some time off, but that's not possible, not until the Turkey Dinner is over, and probably not then. No time, too expensive, and so no vacation. But I can dream!

Here's my mini-vacation. It relaxes me just to look at these pictures, and dream . . .

Snorkeling . . .


Gazing at beautiful sunsets . . .


. . . and walking the beach. Ahhhhhhh.


1 comments:

Growininwillows said...

Hawaii sounds like a dream to me too....you should check into some last minute 3 day cruises...sometimes you can get them really cheap $199 per person..usually to Mexico or to s. ca.....just a fun thought.....