CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Because I Said So . . . .

Someone sent me a link in email to a blog that absolutely had me in stitches! This overstressed mom has 6 (count 'em, SIX) kids, ranging in age from toddler to 12 years old. She is absolutely hilarious! I love her writing style, and she reminds me somewhat of Erma Bombeck, if you know who she was.

This lady has a wry sense of humor and tells everyday stories of dealing with her children in a very humorous manner. Here's the link to her blog called "Because I Said So": http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/. In fact, she reminds me of the way RaeAnn writes (she's related to my friend Alicia. If you click on the link to Alicia's blog on the right, then on Alicia's blog there's a link to RaeAnn's blog (Bean and Sprout). RaeAnn's blog is very amusing, as well.

Check it out! Both of 'em! :-)

0 comments: