CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A lazy weekend . . .

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend -- just the usual Costco run and grocery shopping. Did a few things around the house. It's nice to not have any boxes to unpack anymore! :-) We still have some photos to put on the walls in the hallway, but I haven't been real motivated about that. My parents are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks -- I'll definitely have to get on it before then. We went swimming yesterday and today, and that was nice. I really like having a pool close by. I'm starting to get a pretty good tan, too.

Well not much to blog about these days. I thought I'd post some "after" photos of our apartment. I will take pics of the bathrooms later, but here are the living room, dining room and kitchen.

Before:



After:



Before:



After:



Living Room:

Before:



After:









Hope the rest of your Sunday is great. Have a great week ahead!

0 comments: