CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Weigh-In Day . . .

Well, last night was my WW meeting, and I had been SO hungry last week, I went through all my flex points and then some. I was a bit concerned that I wouldn't lose anything and was worried that I may have gained. But I am excited to report that I lost another 3 lbs!!! Wow I couldn't believe it. I'm now down 7.8 lbs and can fit back into the jeans I'd grown out of. I would be naive to think the weight will continue to come off this fast, but it is a very encouraging start to my weight loss journey!

I'm so excited that its finally Friday after a very long and stressful week from hell. I am SO ready for two days off . . . .

Also happy to report that Bill's folks are moved into their assisted living place. They've been in there since Wed., and are trying to get adjusted. It's very tough, but I think that once they get used to it and begin to make friends, it will get easier. Bill talked to his dad last night, and he is very confused. I'm sure all this moving around is hard for him to remember where he is. We are hoping after a week or two, he will get more oriented. It seems after big changes such as this, his dad is temporarily more confused and forgetful than usual.

We are enjoying the guilty pleasure of a gorgeous spring-like day today. I hate being inside at work!! It is sunny, clear and a gorgeous 70 degrees out. My heart goes out to our friends and relatives in Chicago and Ohio as you slog through the snow and ice.

Anyway, I need to get off of here. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments: