CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 09, 2007

Good news . . . and better news!

Well, I had my first weigh-in at WW last night -- and I lost 4.8 lbs!!! Yayy!!! I was so excited. I know that you lose the most weight the first week, so I don't anticipate having that much of a loss next week. But it was a wonderful kick-off to my weight loss!! I am so excited.

The better news, is that my friend Alicia's mom is coming home from the hospital today! Since it is so hard to be holding a vigil in the waiting room of a strange hospital so far from home, and since Alicia's house is 45 minutes away. I went over to the ICU waiting room yesterday to let Alicia's family know that if they needed anything they could use my house to nap, shower, or whatever. Turns out (thankfully) that they won't need anything! The fun thing was that I got to meet Alicia's brother and Dad, and to see her sister again. Alicia's brother has done WW also, and since we all kind of "know" each other through this blog world, he was so sweet and encouraging of my joining WW, as both he and Alicia have had success on the program. Alicia has a really nice family. Alicia had a great idea of starting a blog for everyone who is on WW as a place we can all encourage each other. I think its a great idea. Since they are rather tied up getting their mom home, I think I'll take that on as a project.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. This has been a rather stressful week at work so I will be very glad when this day is over.

Happy Weekend!!

0 comments: