CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Subwoofer Problem Resolved!!!

Well, its Wednesday evening, and we still have subwoofer!! Woohoo!! We are past the two-day window, and when we got home from work, the sub still works!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!! I am so excited. It seems we have finally solved the subwoofer problem. Maybe it was the subwoofer all along!!! Oh well, we got a brand-new receiver and a brand-new subwoofer out of the deal! That extended warranty we bought really paid off this time!!

Well, today was my last day at work before the holidays. I'm taking Thurs. and Fri. off this week to prepare for our company on Christmas. My folks are coming, and hopefully my aunt, uncle and cousin from Etna. It depends on how my uncle is feeling. It should be a nice time, but I have a LOT to do to prepare!

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

0 comments: