CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Today is my son, Mark's 24th birthday! He is exactly half my age, since I was 24 when he was born. And yeah I know, I just gave away my age. For the entire universe to see. Hmm, probably not the smartest thing I've ever done! LOL Oh well, if I have a 24 year old son, not like I can pretend I'm only 29!! *sigh*

So we gave Mark two 49er football tickets for next Sunday's game for his birthday. We had to let him know we were giving that to him way back when they were selling single game tickets, so that he could plan for the day off from work. He's taking his girlfriend Candice, and they are very excited! They plan to take in the sights of San Francisco, as well, while they are there. Always a fun trip!! And we took him out to dinner at Outback tonight for his birthday. Yum!!!

Here's a pic of Mark and his girlfriend, Candice taken right before we left for dinner tonight:

0 comments: