CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

Ahhhh, lucky me! I (Karen) have a five day weekend coming up!!! Woohoo!! I took tomorrow (Friday) and next Tuesday off work, so I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday morning! Yahoo!! I am so excited. Well, I do have to go in for a couple of hours tomorrow morning -- we're losing our receptionist (boohoo!!) and we need to hire another one right away so he/she can work with our outgoing receptionist as long as possible. Lindsay, our current receptionist's last day is Friday Sept. 8th **SOB** She is SO awesome -- I will really miss her!! :-(( Dedicated employee that I am, I am going in to work tomorrow to interview a couple of candidates. But, hopefully by about 10:00 a.m., I'll be back on vacation!! Yayy!!!

Wish I could say that I will be spending the time lounging around, relaxing and doing nothing. There is SO much that needs to be done around here, I'll be cleaning and scrubbing, etc. Oh well, hopefully everything will get done so that I can at least have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as totally clear days. I'd like to hang out somewhere and read books and sip sodas or frappaccinos or something . . .


Here's a nice pic of Bill's youngest sister Jennie, her husband Rick, and their two kids Marie and Shane. They live in the suburbs of Chicago, and they sent us this pic last June when Shane graduated from pre-school. He started kindergarten this fall. I forgot to post it in the blog, but I stumbled across it again today and decided to slip it in. Its a wonderful pic of all of them!

0 comments: