CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Look! I'm a guest blogger!

My sister-in-law's teenage neighbor has a great blog, Tales of a Dysfunctional Family, and he needs to get ready for school, and is taking a week off of blogging to complete his assignments. He invited me to be one of the guest bloggers for the week, and you can see the post here!! How cool is that?!? I've never been invited to guest blog before, and I'm very excited about it!

Jake said some very nice things about my writing, too, she said, blushing modestly. Thank you for that! Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this thing . . . but I'm glad it is at least moderately entertaining! :-)

Check me out!!

2 comments:

The Broken Man said...

Oh, how exciting! Hope you enjoyed your guest spot!

The Broken Man

BandK said...

I did, thanks! And I appreciate the comment, Broken Man!

Guest blogging is fun!