CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sick in the head . . .

We're both sick in the head. Literally. Bill and I both have head colds. He came down with a cold starting on Wednesday, and I came down with mine starting Saturday morning. I said, "Gee, thanks for sharing!" Especially since I took Monday off work and had lots of fun things planned -- like maybe going to a movie, or window shopping at Barnes & Noble, or just reading my book. Looks like it will be reading my book because I doubt I'll feel well enough to go anywhere. Bill felt really bad on Thursday and Friday, and while he feels a little better yesterday and today, he still doesn't feel great. However, he felt good enough go run a few errands today, so that's good. I got progressively sicker yesterday, and woke up today with a full-blown head cold. Stuffy head, sneezing, coughing, sore throat -- the works!! UGH. It is so not fair that this happened on my 3-day weekend!

Hope everyone else is well! If you don't want to be sick, don't come to our house!!

0 comments: