CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Speaking of exercise "don'ts" . . .

Okay now this is probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I don't know if they even make these anymore, but OMG I'd be laughed out of my office if I used one of these!! And of course, Ellen makes it even funnier.



Oh! And here's another one, the iGallop -- this one is almost obscene! Looks like you're getting in shape for ANOTHER kind of thing, if you catch my drift! LOL

Here is the link to the igallop. You MUST click on the video; it's too funny! (You'll have to mouse over the word "Here" in the previous sentence. It really is a link; it's just that my blog layout doesn't make it look different unless you mouse over it, for some reason.)

Don't these people even watch someone doing these exercises, and think to themselves even for just a moment, that they look absolutely ridiculous?!?

0 comments: