CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When Grand Central Stood Still

This is really cool! A couple of hundred people, indistinguishable from the 500,000 commuters who pass through the midtown station each day, suddenly freeze. They were part of an improv group which has put on this public event before, but never in such a theatrical space. A cop was asked what was going on: "I have no idea! That is the craziest sh*t I’ve ever seen in my life, and I'm a cop!" (Click play to start the clip.)

2 comments:

Major Bedhead said...

That was the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. The troupe is called Improv Everywhere. They did a great one at Best Buy, too. If you type Best Buy Improv into You Tube, it's on there. It's hysterical.


I'm swiping this for my blog. This was fantastic. First time I've ever seen people in GSC slow down, stop and look. It's great.

BandK said...

Yes isn't this great?!? I will go look for the Best Buy one. What a fabulous idea. That improve troupe is amazing. Absolutely, swipe it for your blog. I swiped it from someone else's blog and had to get it for mine.

I swiped a quiz from yours -- so we're even!! hee :-)