CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Disclaimer

That previous post? Is a figment of my imagination. My DH is actually really good about not watching a ton of sports on TV and watches his share of TV in the bedroom.

But I thought it was funny, and is a pretty accurate interpretation of what really does go on in most homes in America. But the shows I mentioned? Really do make him gag.

That's just the usual battle of the sexes.

And a nod to those folks over at Ask and Ye Shall Receive. That's the kind of post I think they're looking for. Just to show them that I CAN blog, I CAN write, and I did listen. Doesn't mean all my posts are going to be as clever, or that no post will ever again be "diary like", but that I was listening.

And it's good to know you guys over there can take it, as well as you can dish it out. ;-)

Enjoy the game!

0 comments: