CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can you say "Terrified"???

Okay, so part of the duties of those in upper management at WTC, is to be Acting Executive Director when Carl is out of the office. Well, as newbie, I haven't been tapped for that duty in the 10 months I've been an executive.

Well, Carl was going to be out of the office for the rest of the afternoon today, almost all day tomorrow, AND Monday and Tuesday of next week. And guess who he named as Acting ED in his absence?!? ME!!!! **gulp** Holy cow.

I'm praying that nothing big happens while he's gone and I don't have to make any critical decisions. Please please please . . . . What if I screw it up?!?!? On the outside, I'm calm, cool and collected. Blase, even. On the inside, I'm screaming in terror. The good news is, that we have a freaking great management team, and I can turn to any of them for advice, should things get hairy. Please God, no . . . LOL

Anyway, I should be okay. Won't I? Yeah. If I say it, it makes it true. Right? Right.

That's about it for now. I'm SO SO glad tomorrow is Friday!!!

Before I leave, here is a pic of the northern lights that I found online. What an incredible sight!

0 comments: