CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The smokers are moving!!!!!!!

Well, the day started out crappy when I opened up all the windows and the door to get the beautiful cool morning air inside . . . and the smoker neighbors lit up! GAAAAAAAAA!! It was about 7:30am and I was so irritated!!! But then later I thought to myself, wow if they're up that early, maybe they're moving!!! Maybe this will be the last weekend we have to smell the smoke! Well, now it's 9:45am and they're moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're carrying stuff out as we speak. I just hope they get all out this weekend. They have to be out by next weekend, so no doubt they'll be back and forth, smoking their nasty cigarettes as they go. They may even be hanging out next weekend as they clean up. But the good news is that we don't have to put up with them very much longer!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You have NO idea how much I hate cigarette smoke. Okay, well, maybe now you do. heehee

0 comments: